Sunday, May 18, 2008

i got this sticker

Here is sticker

And I stuck it to my head and then forgot about it and was making balloons and everybody was looking at me and I was like ‘oh Dante you’re so hot right now!’ and then I was like ‘oh I guess I’m not so hot I just have a sticker on my head.’ And today me and my dad were driving and we stopped because this obese black lady was walking across the street and my dad is like ‘oh those big black women tern me on.’

And then I went into the bathroom and there was me and this black kid and we heard this gargling and we look over and In the stall we see this dude kneeling on the floor with cowboy boots on gargling the toilet water and we’re like ‘wtf ‘and the kids looking at me and I’m looking at him and then I left .

So this are the faces I made.


And then I made little retarded monkey balloon.

Here is me.

Here is little retarded monkey.


2 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Ah hah hah hah. Look guys my brother is funny!

Those pictures really added the perfect touch!

I said...

aw... I miss you Dante. You always made me laugh with your witty jokes! I have the coolest little brother, everyone who reads this!

Do you really wear glasses, Dante?